Items are shipped using Royal Mail Second Class postage, which delivers in two to three working days including Saturdays, and will be sent as soon as possible after an order is placed.
Most orders can be tracked from your account; if you are concerned regarding the order, do not hesitate to contact us via the Contact Us page.
Returns and Damaged Goods
I am able to offer this return policy in addition to your statutory rights. I will be happy to refund your purchase costs.
However, all I ask is that you return your purchase together with your order summary within 28 days of delivery.
Refund will be made using your original payment method, including PayPal, once I have received your parcel.
Payment will be made refunding your price of purchase within 3 days of satisfactory receipt of your Returned items. (Please note that refund times are dictated by your card issuer and outside of my control).
EXCEPTIONS TO REFUND POLICY: In the interest of hygiene and for your protection I will not accept returns of or to refund purchase costs on unsealed earrings packages if the the anti tamper seal has been broken.
However the above policy of non-returnable items will be the exception.
In circumstances, where the items purchase are of an unsatisfactory of quality or unfit for purpose, for example, damaged in transit, a full refund will be offered. Again I would ask that your purchase receipts and the original packaging is returned.
If items are to be returned these will be accepted on receipt of your original purchase receipts as well as your items and please write your return address clearly on the outside of the package.
Please remember to get proof of postage receipt from your post office. If you are returning your order from outside the UK by post please use and national carrier within your country. Returned items must be paid for by the returning customer however I will consider to refund your delivery charge if you we have made an error in my dispatch or the item is faulty or unfit for your purpose at the time of purchase
If you have decided to keep part of your received order, I am happy to refund the cost of the item(s) you wish to return.
We will not refund the charges incurred by you from your private carrier.
Please note that postal Returns may take up to 10 days to receive to reach us however I am to process your order within 24-hours.
I will refund your payment within 3-days of receipt of your Returned item.
I will also refund your delivery charge if cancelling within 7-days of receiving your order under the distance selling regulations. You must send me a written notice stating that you to cancel the contract and include your order number. Once you decide to return the goods you must not use them and you must take reasonable care of them while in your possession. The goods must be returned to me intact and undamaged as soon as possible you will be responsible for returning the goods to me at your own cost.
I am on able to accept any responsibility for Returns that are lost or damaged in post.
You must ensure that Returned items packaged in its original packaging for Protection of these items.
If you require advice on returning by post please contact me for information via email from the Contact Us page.
Terms and Conditions
- Our Privacy Notice http://22pixxieplace.com/privacy-policy/, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to a compile database or directory without written permission from us
- Make any unauthorised use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretences
- Use the Site to advertise or sell goods and services
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
- Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks and services connected to the Site
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile
- Use the Site or our content as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site
- Attempt to access any portions of the Site that you are restricted from accessing
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism
- Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
- Advertise products or services not intended by us
- Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, we will be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms and Conditions, but we would not be responsible for any loss or damage that were not foreseeable at the time you started using the Site/Services.